Let’s start by saying:
- We do not sell your data to any external websites.
- We cannot manage your accounts or post on your behalf.
- We only ask for information that we think is helpful to get you awesome brand sponsorships – after all, that’s why we’re here.
There are two reasons we ask for access to some of your account’s info.
1. We need to verify that you actually own the account you’re trying to connect. That way we protect Creators from impersonators.
2. We display information to Brands that they look for in Creators.
- Audience demographics. Brands want to make sure they’re reaching potential customers.
- Social media Post performance. Brands look for how your past posts have gone. They also want to know how their sponsored post went.