For offers from marketplace campaigns, Reelio receives money from the Brand and holds it in escrow as soon as you agree to the offer. This protects Creators and Brands.
Offers on Reelio can have one of 3 schedules (listed below), which trigger payments once certain events have taken place.
- 50% upon accepting the offer, 50% when all contracted posts have been published.
- 100% upon accepting the offer
- 100% when all contracted posts have been published
What is net 60, and how does it effect when I get paid?
Net 60 means Reelio pays the amount specified within 60 days of the event that triggers the payment.
Example: A net 60 50% upfront 50% upon completion contract would be paid out in two steps.
- 50% of the total would be paid within 60 days of when you accept an offer.
- 50% of the total would be paid within 60 days of when all contracted posts have been published.